Wednesday 18 June 2014

mc-squidward: doragray: jennlferlawrence: frostingpeetaswounds...





mc-squidward:



doragray:



jennlferlawrence:



frostingpeetaswounds:



i laughed so hard at the “i don’t know” and “something is wrong”



the twilight one is like abstract poetry



If you read it all together it’s like the most awkward, tense conversation ever.


"My name is Katniss Everdeen," I sighed. Nothing happened.


"I don’t know," he sighed.


Harry looked around, I shake my head and shrugged.


Harry stared. “I am seventeen years old.”


I frowned and he waited.


"My home is District 12."


Harry chuckled and said nothing. Now I wish I had.


I laughed. We looked at each other. I swallowed hard. He shrugged. Harry blinked and hesitates. I flinched.


He looked around. “I’m not really surprised.”


I took a deep breath, something he didn’t have last time. “Something is wrong.”


He didn’t answer. He stood up.



OMG



No comments:

Post a Comment