Thursday 17 April 2014

Killian: but Emma, love...you'll lose your power-

Killian: but Emma, love...you'll lose your power-

Emma: Killian

Killian:

Emma: pls...just kiss me

Killian: ...as you wish

*kiss*

*whoosh*

*breaks his curse and the towns curse*

Killian:

Emma:

Killian:

Emma: well then...I guess that wasn't just a-

Killian: -one time thing

Emma: *smiles*

Killian: it was about blo-

David: -BLOODY TIME!

Snow: wow

David: I TOLD YOU!

Regina: please, I called it since the beginning

Tink: well it was pretty obvious

Grumpy: the pirate? really?

David: pay it up Snow

Snow: oh shush, my water is gonna break any minute now

Henry: what is going on...

Red: well he's pretty hot

Belle: that was beautiful

Rumple: I know true love when I see it

Killian:

Emma:

Granny: ...lasagna anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment