Sunday 13 December 2015

tough-lass: 50 shades of CS - Kisses Hi guys, so the hiatus is...





















tough-lass:

50 shades of CS - Kisses

Hi guys, so the hiatus is here and therefore I decided to bring back my hiatus gif making projects.

I’m gonna resume my CS + word / quote projects, so you are all welcome to send me requests for those, I also welcome requests of any kind, so if you are just in the mood for a CS gifset you haven’t seen, you are welcome to request it as well.

But I also start a new project for this hiatus that is called “50 shades of CS”

The idea is to send me a situation that happened multiple times so I will be able to characterize each situation as a different shade. I prepared the “kisses” gifset above as an example. So think of anything that can fit this project. Luckily for us there were so many things that we got to watch multiple times.  

I hope together we can make this hiatus as bearable as possible for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment