Saturday 7 November 2015

tough-lass: 10 reasons why we love Jane Espenson Each time...





















tough-lass:

10 reasons why we love Jane Espenson

Each time I see that an episode is being written by Jane, I just know that the CS moments in it will be perfectly written. I really feel like she’s the one that knows how to express into words their feelings and personality in the best way.

Don’t get me wrong here, I love all writers, and the others gave us pretty epic quotes from them too, but somehow when Jane is writing, you know that she will choose the exact words suitable for the both of them. 

Like in that last sneak peek. The way Hook was separating Emma from the dark one, that really expressed his fear of losing yet another love of his to the dark one. Or the way Jane chose to write the first time he told her he loves her. These things are done with 100% understand of the characters.

I hope we’ll have many episodes to come written in such perfection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment