Friday 4 July 2014

debilitati0n: iamianto: thesnuggliestduckling: midget-banana: ...





























debilitati0n:



iamianto:



thesnuggliestduckling:



midget-banana:



deanscruffles:



Dean’s all gentle and Sammy’s rough, Is it just me or did anyone else expect it to be the other way around?



one swings for angels, the other demons… not very surprising if you ask me



Me looking at the gifs:



And then I read potterblue's tags:


#ima be way inappropriate for a sec #I feel like Dean would do a really good job #make sure you get where you need to go #make sure you feel special and cared for #Sam would be good in a whole different way #he would make you feel like you weren’t breakable #he’d pick you up like you weigh nothing and hold you just a little too tight #he’d never hurt you #(unless you want him to ;) #but in the mornin he’d stick around for breakfast #Dean never would #because he cant do that without getting emotionally attached because he loves so hard #and so easy #because all he wants is love




#because all he wants is love


You’re right…that was completely inappropriate. Excuse me, I have something in my eye…



Can I get pregnant from this?



No comments:

Post a Comment